ADHD and ADD teenagers! This can be a worrisome time for many parents as their child can impulsively move towards unlawful activity and trouble, or head off on a wonderful creative adventure as they harness their divergent thinking and energy. These ezines will help you and your teenager on that journey.
- Hints for the student.
- Help over the Teenager Hurdles.
- ADD/ADHD in Teenagers It Is Okay To Be DiFfErEnT!
- Seven habits for highly disorganised people.
- If He Outgrew It, What Is He Doing in My Prison?” by T. Dwaine McCallon, M.D.
- Only a Mother could love him! The success story from an ADD teen
- The legal rights of ADHD students in the USA
- Books for ADD and ADHD teenagers and their parents and teachers
Each month the top 10 books on teenagers and ADD or ADHD are listed here. They are the books that others are reading and finding helpful, and we therefore recommend them to you.This month’s top 10 are below and they can be reviewed, ordered and purchased safely and securely in association with our trusted partners amazon.com, just by clicking on the book title.If you wish to see the whole collection click here